Website Terms and Conditions
Please take note that by being on our website, you are deemed to have taken note of the terms and conditions as below-mentioned :-
1. The information presented on this website is subject to change without notice.
2. We shall do our best to ensure that the information presented on this website is clear, accurate and ongoing (i.e. promotions). However, we shall take no liability whatsoever in the event that such information may be inaccurate and/or out-of-date. It is your responsibility to do your due diligence and ensure that our products are both suitable for you and to verify the accuracy of such information.
3. You accept that you are using our website at your own risk. We shall take no liability for the information, use of information and/or interpretation of such information, the contents, accuracy of such content.
4. Save if otherwise stated, we own the copyright, image rights, patents and other IP rights to use and display the images, trademarks, forms, and other intellectual proprietary information/images on this website. Unauthorized use of the same shall render you and/or your agents liable to legal action.
5. We shall accept no responsibility nor liability for the content of any third party links, when such links are linked from or link to our website. Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall be subject to the laws of Malaysia.
Any data, information and/or personal details collected from you through the use of this website and any forms you may fill online shall be collected, utilized and managed by us pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
When filling in any forms and/or in line with use of our website, you are responsible to ensure that the information provided is accurate, so we are better able to serve your needs.
We reserve the right to disclose and share any of the collected data to our subsidiary companies, affiliate companies, and any third party contractors for the purpose of serving you either as a customer or to ensure that our obligations to you, to any third party and to the Government of Malaysia is fulfilled accordingly. We commit to ensuring that such data not utilized by us shall be kept confidential insofar as it is practical for us to ensure such commitment. We shall not be liable for the usage whether wrongful or otherwise of such data by any third party entity, including but not limited to any agents or third party contractors.
Kindly send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish for us to remove your information from our database. Please send us complete details such as your name, NRIC/Passport No., and further details if necessary for us to comply with your request. We shall be able to do so provided always that the information to be deleted shall no longer be kept nor utilized as part of our database.
You are deemed to have notice that we shall ensure our management of all data collected in line with the PDPA.